I am in an extremely fucked tup mood currently,
I would appreciate it greatly if you could simply fuck off.
First and foremost, when you told me about how
you got "accused" by another girl, I listened to you.
I gave you my comment. Then what? You turned around
to defend her, when I said I think there's something wrong
with a word she used.
Okay, the situation was like this.
She sent him plenty of girls' pictures
and then asked for his opinion, whether they were pretty
or not. He replied no to every single one or almost every
single one. She then labelled him as shallow.
And I was like "Wow, I didn't know you use shallow in this context"
but he insisted that she was right and even fucking asked me to check
the dictionary. Fine, I went to check. It turned out that I was correct.
He asked what blardy dictionary I was using because apparently, the
very superior dictionary he was using, was from WIKIPEDIA.
Oh how nice, I ask you. Who the hell in a right state of mind, would use
WIKIPEDIA as a dictionary instead of the normal Oxford dictionary?
Since he insisted that he was right, yadah yadah, I enquired Best Friend's
opinion about it. And you know what he said? "PJ, I wanted to tell you, you
could use it as an example for bad English" (or something like that)
and he even thought I was the one who used "shallow" in that context.
Hey like what the fuck?
I am from Singapore and I am a Pre-university student.
Do I look like some fuckers from some developing countries
whose standard of living is way beyond my country that I would speak
such English? God, I spent almost all my years on planet Earth
learning the English language and you're telling me I AM THE ONE
WHO USED SUCH ENGLISH?
No, I am not pissed off with Best Friend.
I am angry that that someone actually doubted me, when it's so obvious
that my English standard is way better than his. I am not trying to be
proud or cocky here, I just can't stand how people think they're ALWAYS
right. Asked me to check the dictionary some more?!! Like hello?
So fine, I decided to let the issue go after rolling my eyeballs.
And guess what? This person continued his helpfulness and went on
to correct my English today. My PM was
"pictures will never be enough for reminiscing"
and then he went to alter the meaning of my entire sentence
which went something like I am reminiscing about the pictures.
I can't exactly remember the exact sentence because I was so effed,
I closed the window immediately to prevent all the vulgarities
from being fished out.
Thanks ah dude. I appreciate it when you try to correct my English.
However, I don't even think there's something wrong about that
sentence. Since your English is so good, maybe you should go correct
your fellow citizens and tell them to use the word "shallow" properly.
And before you even TRY to ask someone else to check the dictionary,
can I suggest that you do it yourself first so that you will not be humiliated? ^^
Okay, mood back to normal! :D
now JA.
p.s/ I don't have anything against people of that country okay!
Just him! And anyone else who is going to step on my toes in the future.
p.p.s/ I don't mean stepping on my toes literally! XD
-end-